Full Monte for P6 brings fast and easy to use schedule risk analysis capabilities to Oracle Primavera. Full Monte is a standalone application working directly against the P6 database, so requires no import or export and avoids the data translation/ownership issues associated with systems that work on exported data. Uncertainty information is stored with the original schedule so will be included in regular Primavera backups and project copies.
- Probability distributions for task durations, resource cost rates, and calendars.
- Correlations between durations, cost rates.
- Autocorrelation and seasonality in calendars.
- Full results for every task.
- Sophisticated sensitivity analysis.
- User-defined reports.
Contact Us for more information.
Web review of Full Monte by Preben Ormen
Web review of Full Monte by Ten Six Consulting
Blog by Ten Six Consulting on Schedule Risk Analysis:
What Is It, and Why Do It?